Hello. Are you seeking an experienced Supply Chain professional in Sourcing & PM with a BAS in SCM? Contact me!
- Project planning, scheduling, implementation, and management experience.
- Supply Chain experience in procurement, reverse logistics, refrigerated cargo handling, and Distribution Center operations.
- Negotiated and managed contracts, created and responded to RFPs, conducted ISO 9001 audits, and experienced in manufacturing operations process improvement.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Access and Project, AS400, SAP SRM, OASIS, IBM FileNet, and Pegasus.
- Exceptional work ethic, expert relationship builder and collaborative engagement.
- English and Spanish fluency at a business level: Speak, Read, and Write.
Thinking about it? I have been contributing my time and talents to the Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals South Florida Chapter. I have also obtained two CSCMP certifications; Supply Management and Procurement, and Manufacturing and Service Operations. To further develop my knowledge and value, I'm currently enrolled at FAU to obtain my LSSGB and the PMP Certification.
Thank you for taking the time to review my qualifications. If you feel I am the right fit for your organization, please feel free to reach me any time after 8:00 a.m. at (954) 483-0783. I sincerely look forward to hear from you to discuss my professional future as part of your team.
Elisamir “Isa” Rivera