954-850-4636 – email@example.com – https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonycitarella
My experience has allowed me to be both hands-on in established organizations as well as startups, as a senior team member in all aspects of Supply Chain/Operations. This covers everything from Contract Negotiations, Forecasting, Logistics, Inventory Control, Production Planning, Purchasing, E-Commerce Fulfillment, Product Return Management, Quality Assurance, P&L Responsibility and Writing Policies and Procedures. I am energetic and have a great work ethic, which is contagious.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS – ALARM.COM
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- Setup the entire Supply Chain for this startup company.
- Created production plans for multiple factories in China based on input from Sales and Marketing as well as using technical analysis using customer data & history.
- Analyzed customer’s POS and Inventory activity to create complete 6-month and 2 year forecasts.
- Initiated all Purchase Orders for Finished Goods, adjusting ship dates as necessary.
- Worked with engineers to determine QA criteria for third-party inspections.
- Vetted transportation and warehouse partners in order to provide the greatest value for the company, resulting in major cost savings of over $200,000 in the first year.
- Oversaw US warehouse activities for e-commerce, as well as product inventory.
- Responsible for P&L for Operations department.
- Under my guidance, the department came in under Budget by approximately 20%.
- Provided dashboards for senior team and financial stakeholders.
- Collaborated with the Finance and IT departments during implementation and setup of ERP system, Acumatica, which is similar to NetSuite and Great Plains.
- Negotiated factory and third-party supplier contracts, as well as the pricing for components for finished goods. Reduced these costs by approximately 15%.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS – STEM INNOVATION
PEMBROKE PINES, FL
- Started innovative use of “virtual warehousing” so the company had minimal storage and fulfillment costs, without the expense of operating a physical warehouse (staff, lease, equipment, etc.). This saved the company over $250,000 in year 1.
- Established strong relationships with factories in China to provide “just-in-time” production through the use of accurate forecasts and having the factories maintain raw materials at their costs. This reduced lead time from order date to shipping date from 12 weeks to 4 weeks and financial outlay of over $2 million dollars.
- Worked closely with the Forecasters at Apple, Wal-Mart, Target & Best Buy in CFPR to ensure that these customers had the correct quantity of goods.
- Managed over 30 worldwide customer accounts, requesting sales orders, assisted in managing their inventory, providing order status and ocean tracking.
- Negotiated terms and conditions with major retailers such as Target, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart, as well as International customers.
- Created Policies and Procedures for this startup company that manufactured Apple accessories.
- Created, maintained and presented all daily, weekly and monthly reports for the CEO and investment partners.
ANTHONY CITARELLA resume Page 2 of 3
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS – Q.E.P.
BOCA RATON, FL
When I joined this company, a leader in Flooring Products, it had been established for many years. I was able to reduce inventory on $250 million in sales from $26 million to $11 million while maintaining over 99% fulfillment rate to Home Depot and Lowe’s – those actions propelled the company’s stock price as it increased from $0.77/share to $24.50/share.
- Responsible for all Forecasting, Inventory, Purchasing, Production Planning, Logistics functions as well as all Domestic Vendor Negotiations.
- Negotiated price decreases with domestic suppliers totaling over $800,000 in 2010.
- Initiated agreements with suppliers to hold product at no cost to the company.
- Led S&OP meetings with corporate staff as well as the managers at 4 DC’s implementing necessary direction and procedures.
- Created optimal operational procedures for all phases of the supply chain.
- Oversaw all forecasts of 1,000+ skus and created forecast and safety stock levels for 1,000+ parts.
- Presented results, statistics and issues at Weekly Update meeting with the President, COO, CFO and all other Department heads.
- Worked with Sales, Marketing and Senior Management on transition plans for new products and the
end-of-life (EOL) of obsolete products.
- Partnered with the company’s China office on inventory strategies to ensure the proper levels of inventory.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS – XTREMEMAC
- Responsible for all Logistics, Order Fulfillment, Purchasing, Production Planning and Forecasting functions.
- Managed and negotiated rates and terms for all transportation needs, resulting in savings of over 20%.
- Established a warehouse hub in Hong Kong, which provided 1 consolidated shipping point for drop ship customers instead of from 8 different factory locations.
- Responsible for 6 Account Managers who serviced over 200 customers as well as all Warehouse personnel.
- Maintained all Item Master data, and created UPC’s, and recommended HTS codes.
- Reviewed and re-categorized HTS Codes on many items saving 40%.
- Initiated Duty Drawback process with US Customs to reclaim duties paid on goods exported, resulting in more than $100,000 in refunds.
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION PLANNING – VALDOR APPAREL
DELRAY BEACH, FL
- Created the Forecasts and Demand Plan for Production for Plants in El Salvador and Jordan based on the sales orders from customer.
- Responsible for all Production, Purchasing, Forecasting and Inventory functions.
- Negotiated and purchased raw materials from China, Pakistan, Canada & U.S.
- Created, tracked all purchase orders to the factories.
- Managed over 1,000 skus with many variations of color, style and size.
- Monitored WIP for all items, providing weekly updates to customers as well as upper management.
- Managed and negotiated rates & terms for raw material logistics saving company over 15% in the first year.
- Created and led monthly Sales & Operations Planning meetings (S&OP)
ANTHONY CITARELLA resume Page 3 of 3
PRODUCTION MANAGER – APPLICA (BLACK & DECKER)
MIAMI LAKES, FL
- Named to the "Future Leaders Team" during first year with the company.
- Created and Maintained the Production Demand Plan for company-owned plants in China and Mexico,
as well as 3rd party suppliers in China.
- Teamed with Forecasting and Sales groups, as well as with major customers (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.)
in Collaborative Forecasting (CPFR).
- Helped reduce inventories on items that were being phased-out significantly reducing risk of write-offs.
- Initiated production plans to compensate for customer returns & defects that were previously never addressed.
- Identified constraints and created proposals and analysis to increase capacity on better selling items.
- Provided detailed reports for weekly Sales & Operations Planning meetings (S&OP)
FORECAST MANAGER – HANES UNDERWEAR (SARA LEE)
- Forecasted Production & Shipment requirements for the worldwide distribution of Hanes Underwear.
- Analyzed all POS & Production numbers for key accounts (Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl's, JC Penney, etc.).
- Coordinated and managed processes of key functional areas (Production Planning, Marketing,
Purchasing & Account Sales) in respect to the forecast and profitability.
- Developed new POS forecasting tools, which increased forecast accuracy 25% in 1 year resulting in company savings of $3 million.
- Evaluated sku performance, making recommendations to senior management regarding new product introductions and exit strategies.
- Integrated financial data information into forecast to create financial overviews and comparisons for monthly meeting with all key departments & upper management.
Cardinal Gibbons High School, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broward College, Coconut Creek, FL
Microsoft Excel (Advanced), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, JDA, JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, Acumatica, Crystal Reports, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Basecamp, SalesForce, ZenDesk, Apple
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving and streamlining complex work processes.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize mulitple projects.
- Proven relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills.